obey-robots.txt
18 Oktober 2017, 02:20
Navigatie
Onderwerp bekijken
Gebruik je een eigen ADSL(2+) modem? Post dan hier je ervaringen en meld de instellingen.
 Onderwerp afdrukken

Can I use a Fritz!Box with Alice?

BernhardG
Hello,

sorry but I cant write in dutch.
I hope it is ok to write in english ... SmileSmile

I thinking to switch from my poor 1.5MBit KPN/Hetnet ADSL-line to a fast and cheap Alice-Line here in Maastricht.

At the moment I'm using a new Fritz!box 7270, Greate device by the way.
I converted it to ANNEX A by some manual work.

My question is: Can I use my Fritz!Box instead of the copperjet 1616?
Has anyone experience using a Fritz!Box with Alice.

Thank your for your help!

Bernhard

BMP
Hi BernardG,

If you converted the fritzbox for annex a wat is correct, then internet schould not be any problem if you put the alice settings in the box.

But telefone is another story alice uses VODLS and the copperjet is imo the only compatible modum for alice vodsl.

BMPWink
Wie ben ik om aan mijzelf te twijfelen

BernhardG
Hello BMP,

thank you for that answer.
I understand that Alice uses VoDSL for an Alice-Phone-Number.
But, do you think I can use my VOIP account (Sipgate, VoipBuster, ...) with my FritzBox on an Alice line or did Alice block VOIP?

Regards,
Bernhard

Yes
SIP protocol should be no problem on Alice. I'm using my voipbuster accounts in combination with a private asterisk pbx here for months now. To be honest, i still have some troubles with inbound voipbuster traffic. Whenever i activate more than 1 account with voipbuster's sip server i can't receive calls on none of the 3 accounts. When only 1 of the accounts is active (i.e. registered on the sip server) there seem to be no problem at all. Outbound voipbuster (sip) traffic always seems to work.

-------------------------------------------------------
The answer is Yes! The question is the question?

BMP
BernhardG schreef:
Hello BMP,

thank you for that answer.
I understand that Alice uses VoDSL for an Alice-Phone-Number.
But, do you think I can use my VOIP account (Sipgate, VoipBuster, ...) with my FritzBox on an Alice line or did Alice block VOIP?

Regards,
Bernhard

Yes thanks for the answer GrinGrinGrinGrin
Gewijzigd door BMP op 12 mei 2008, 17:33
Wie ben ik om aan mijzelf te twijfelen

BernhardG
Yes schreef:
SIP protocol should be no problem on Alice. I'm using my voipbuster accounts in combination with a private asterisk pbx here for months now. To be honest, i still have some troubles with inbound voipbuster traffic. Whenever i activate more than 1 account with voipbuster's sip server i can't receive calls on none of the 3 accounts. When only 1 of the accounts is active (i.e. registered on the sip server) there seem to be no problem at all. Outbound voipbuster (sip) traffic always seems to work.

Hi Yes, Wink

its good that SIP is working.
I'm using a Voipbuster account with my Fritzbox on an KPN-ADSL-Line an I have also troubles with incoming calls. It seems that this is a problem with voipbuster in NL. When I tried to call the voipbuster-phonenumber I got 'This number is not available at the moment.'
My other sipaccounts (sipgate.de, A1.net) are working without a problem, inbound and outbound.

But concerning to my first question did you ever use a Fritzbox direct connected to a Alice-ADSL-Line?
Or is there someone else who did this?

A positive answer will help me with my decision to switch to Alice.

Best regards,
Bernhard

Yes
BernhardG schreef:
I'm using a Voipbuster account with my Fritzbox on an KPN-ADSL-Line an I have also troubles with incoming calls. It seems that this is a problem with voipbuster in NL. When I tried to call the voipbuster-phonenumber I got 'This number is not available at the moment.'
My other sipaccounts (sipgate.de, A1.net) are working without a problem, inbound and outbound.

But concerning to my first question did you ever use a Fritzbox direct connected to a Alice-ADSL-Line?
Or is there someone else who did this?

A positive answer will help me with my decision to switch to Alice.

Best regards,
Bernhard

I'm sorry but i don't have any personal experience with the Fritzbox. (I wish i did Wink)
Although i can't think of any direct reason why it could be different than any other sip device on Alice-DSL i understand that a confirmation of a Fritzbox user will provide the certainty you need.

concerning inbound voipbuster:
do you have a sip register string in the form:
<user>:<password>@sip1.voipbuster.com/<user>
for me this works for inbound calls as long as i only use 1 of those simultaneously.

regards,
Yes!

Yes
BMP schreef:

Yes thanks for the answer GrinGrinGrinGrin

Graag gedaan hoor! Wink

Spring naar forum:
 Nieuw onderwerp  Beantwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Can I use a Fritz!Box with Alice?', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerpen Forum antwoorden Laatste bericht
Storing Alice Storing 4 06 december 2012, 21:02
Opzeggen alice Webcare Alice 5 03 december 2012, 12:46
Zijn hier nog Alice-helpdeskmedewerkers? Webcare Alice 16 12 juni 2012, 23:50
pilmo versus alice versus tele2 Algemeen 1 28 april 2012, 16:12
hoe moet ik alice opzeggen ? Webcare Alice 18 12 maart 2012, 22:12
Goedenacht bezoeker
Shoutbox
U moet ingelogd zijn om een bericht te plaatsen.

Er zijn geen berichten gepost.
Inloggen / Registreren
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

Nog geen lid?
Als geregistreerd lid kunt u reageren en alle extra functies gebruiken.

Wachtwoord vergeten?
Verzoek nieuw wachtwoord.
Laatst geziene leden
Ledenenquête
Welk modem heb je in gebruik voor je Alice internetverbinding?

Alice Copperjet
Ledenenquête: Welk modem heb je in gebruik voor je Alice internetverbinding? Alice Copperjet 85% [104 stemmen]
85% [104 stemmen]

Alice AVM
Ledenenquête: Welk modem heb je in gebruik voor je Alice internetverbinding? Alice AVM 8% [10 stemmen]
8% [10 stemmen]

Overige modems
Ledenenquête: Welk modem heb je in gebruik voor je Alice internetverbinding? Overige modems 7% [9 stemmen]
7% [9 stemmen]

Stemmen: 123
U dient in te loggen om te stemmen.
Gestart: 05 aug 2010

Enquête-archief